Provide a rigorous, and innovative learning climate that promotes the growth of environmentally literate students capable of stewarding our planet.
Our mission is to provide an educationally enriching environment and develop academic excellence through scientific inquiry, experiential learning, social- emotional, and physical development.
We believe that…
- Kindness, respect, and responsibility are essential as we work, learn, grow, and discover together.
- All students deserve equitable access to the core curriculum and are motivated to learn.
- Students are taught the Common Core State Standards and Next Generation Science Standards.
- All students have the right to engaging learning experiences.
- Families and community are vital partners in student learning and success.
Technology will enhance student learning.