Our goal at Russo/McEntee Academy is to give students the foundational skills they need to be successful as they move on to be ready for a collegeeducation and/or career. Our students should discover their love of learning that will continue through their lives.
At Russo/McEntee Academy we are committed to providing students with an educational experience that is positive, successful and encourages life-long learning. We are a collaborative learning community that utilizes technology to foster academic excellence through scientific inquiry, discovery and project based learning.
We believe that…
- Kindness, respect, and responsibility are essential as we work, learn, grow, and discover together.
- All students deserve equitable access to the core curriculum and are motivated to learn.
- Students are taught the Common Core State Standards and Next Generation Science Standards.
- All students have the right to engaging learning experiences.
- Families and community are vital partners in student learning and success.
Technology will enhance student learning.